Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This week: 22-28 Dec

I have applied a week off to enjoy myself this week. Monday was a very happy day for my. In the morning I went to a Wii gaming party organized by my pal. I have to say that the gaming party goes on very smoothly, and there is no hiccups at all. Well done! I get to know new friends also during the party, and of course I've met my pal's girlfriend also. She is a nice girl! :)

In the evening I attended my sister's ROM. Of course being her only brother, I have to do something for her. I burnt the disc with songs suitable for the occasion but unfortunately the speakers at the function hall were not working...argh. I was also the camera man, well maybe to say one of the camera men for the function..hahaha. Pictures to be uploaded soon.

Hmm..I've learnt a lot about ROM things during these few months. So guys if you need to plan when to pop the question, where to book nice buffet and place for ROM, do feel free and look for me! wahahaha

No comments: