Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cookie making session + Pass M5 test = happy =)

Quite a few things happened to me on Monday and Tuesday. On Monday, I went to my best pal's place to learn how to make delicious cookies. He has really mastered the art of cookie making and he taught me how to make two types of cookies, which is the hard cookie and the subway-type soft cookie. We started off the day with baking the hard cookie. Pictures explain more than a thousand words! :)


Dought for hard cookie after adding and mixing the ingredients


Adopted from the technique of making 汤圆 by making the dough into little balls,this method enables the cookies to have a nice round shape by just pressing them gently on the baking tray


My first hard cookie! Though it does not looks nice but it taste good k...even my parents and my sis said so:)


Hard cookies fall in! :)

Next we proceeded to bake the soft cookies. The steps involved are more complicated.



Dough for soft cookies. The dough is significantly softer and stickier


Soft cookies done! More chocolate chips added compared to the hard ones.

Thats my cookie making experience. I went for my M5 test on Tuesday. Quite an easy test and I was the second person to complete it. I passed..woo hoo!

No comments: