Monday, November 17, 2008

Updates!

Hi all! For those who have been wondering where am I for these past few months, well basically I have been busy with a lot of things. Work and school are my focus now. Relationship wise...well I guess I will leave it to fate to decide. I have done all I can, but I will not give up and continue to give whatever I can.

Exams next week, I think I will not do well again this semester as I strive to do so before the beginning of the semester. Well, still the same old theory - try your best and who knows maybe you might reap very good results.

I told Aveline that I have lost the drive that I used to have during my Poly days, which was to study and study only aiming to get into university. I think now I have lost my focus, maybe it's time that I should stop and think what I really want.

STI is stagnanted now with so little fluctuations and volume. Seems like wave 3 should be here anytime soon (Maybe jan 2009 onwards). Get ready for a raliy!

1 comment:

rachel hoe wei lin said...

AH! you finally updated. haha no worries i am pretty sure you will do great. and about girls, there will be much more next time. they will be impress with the way you work!