Friday, November 21, 2008

Some thoughts on current situation

I still remembered clearly during the wedding dinner which I have attended at the beginning of this year, I had a discussion with my officers and seargents when I was serving NS. They were asking for my opinion about the economic situation at that time. I told them that time that it was better to keep cash rather than doing any form of investments. Some of them were still quite optismistic that time and argued that sectors such as marine and constructions are still doing well and it's still safe to invest in them.

What they don't know is that the real industry performance lags economic performance. Now the real impact of the economy on all sectors are starting to show. Hopefully their investments are not affected in any form.

No comments: