Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Singapore Mugging University + Vacation dream

I'm in school now typing this blog, and time now is still 10.45am. It's crazy now that the library is filled with muggers. I bet some of them didn't even bother to go home as now the library is open 24 hours. Well, I still go home though because I want my bed:).

Seems like I have got quite a number of things to do during this coming vacation, I can name a few now first (confirmed ones)

1) Cookie learning session
2) Wii Party
3) M5 test
4) Sell Macs
4) Meeting up with sec. school and poly friends
5) Thailand trip
6) Attending sis's ROM and looking for her present
7) Christmas celebrations

Can't wait for the exams to finish now, even though I'm still not fully prepared:(

Perhaps a bit of stock market updates. Still don't look good, with all the companies (especially the automobile industry now) ranting for help and rescue package. Banks are still coming out with bad news and downgrading of companies. STI might be visiting 1500 soon. I would recommend buy on those nice blue chips like Noble, Olam (I love commodities!), Yanlord, Cosco (China is still growing, so no worry), SGX, Singel (For the steady flow of dividends). Buy these stocks and keep for long term (like what our sg govt does) and you should see substantial returns. (For reference only, do not strictly follow)

2 comments:

Kah Hwee said...

hey i wanna learn to bake cookie also! teach me when u master the skill! LOL. wii party sounds good also =D

GS said...

hee..maybe next time i organise one for our OCIP gathering :). Yeah I go learn first and make sure that it taste nice first,then teach u!