Thursday, May 3, 2007

Finally completed a gundam model bought a year ago

Finally assembled a gundam model bought about a year ago as I only have the luxury to do it now. Its my favourite Gundam Double X. Thanks to Guan Liang who help me to find this gundam model. Even though I have finished assembling, I still have not "outline" the gundam yet. I will be getting a new gundam marker soon before I start to outline as my old marker is used up.


Double X on guard


Double X making short range attack


Double X making mid-range attack


Double X making its most powerful attack!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yar yar, you should outline that wonderful model of yours. Double X looks great (and extremely powerful, if I may say so...Freedom Gundam copied the twin rail-cannon design!). I'm also continuing from where I left off for my Stargazer Gundam, now that the exams are over!

~ Guan Liang