Thursday, May 17, 2007

Created my first podcast today!! Haha

Went for the workshop seminar @ ishop organized by MACNUS and conducted by representative from Apple. The speaker (known as Choon) conducted the seminar in a fun and interesting manner. We learnt how to make our own sound files using garageband and publish to Itune as podcast. Yipee!! Made my very first podcast today. We also learnt how to use Imovie, IDVD as well. Choon also taught us how to make and print our very own customized calender using iphoto. He also recommended some very good programs for us. Had a fruitful day today.

Lots of Mac workstation for us to use during the workshop

After the workshop went to meet up with Guan Liang for dinner at NYDC. Because I am vegetarian today so I ordered a pizza with only mushrooms, think its called mushroom delights. Taste not bad though, even I still perfer if there are some meat inside. Lol. Then went to the gundam shop @ cine. Wanted to get a gundam but Guan Liang said the price will get cheaper somewhere. So I managed to control myself and didn buy it. I bought a mini DVI to VGA cable for my MacBook though. Yay now I can use my mac on my Bravia. Hurray!!

No comments: