Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A day with parents

As some you guys might know, I have completed my last paper on Monday. So being so free and since today is the 15th of lunar month, went with my parents to 四馬路觀音廟 to pray. Its more crowded than normal days, guess its due to the reason that today is a Public Holiday.
After that daddy took us to this temple which has a rather long history and quite popular among tourists. It is the famous 妈祖廟 located at Philip Street.



After that we went to Marina Square instead of the initial Ngee Ann City to have our lunch and shopping before going home. Just when we were about to cross the road to go to the bus stop beside Esplanade, daddy suggested that we have some ice-cream. Very traditional type of ice-cream, with bread wrapping it...haha. Reminds me and of course my parents of our childhood days...haha. I will definately recommend it...5 scoops of ice-creams of different flavors wrapped by a piece of bread for only $1 !



Thats all folks for the day

No comments: