Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wai Sing farewell dinner

Went for Wai Sing's farewell dinner at pizzuhut@ps. Thanks to Mike I managed to try the vegetarian pizza for the very first time. Hmm...It tastes quite nice actually, and like mike said the blandness of the pizza makes the taste of the cheese more prominent:). We were all discussing who should give the treat and when she asked pz to, she really broke all the guys heart when she said she couldn't because she still has a dog to feed. OMG does that means that guys are more "jian" then dogs?? Hmm I really wonder. However in the end nobody volunteered to give a treat and so we shared the cost among ourselves.
After accompanied Mike to withdraw money when we discussed where to go. KTV is too expensive and the thought of singing till 4am in the morning is simply crazy. I suggested The Mind Cafe instead. However the place was so crowded that we have to wait for around 2 hours before a table is available. Therefore we went to TCC for a drink instead. WS ordered Blue Mountain which costs more then 10 bucks!! But I guess thats what some people go to TCC for isn it? I don't quite know how to appreciate coffee so I ordered a Green Apple Twist which is actually green apple milk shake. Then PY gave her present to ws. It was a scarf knitted by py herself. How sweet of her!! Both mike and I agree that WS is a fortunate guy. Hey WS do something before you leave for Australia even though its like less then a week away (Hope you see this).
After the coffee session we decided that there is no other place to go so we bid farewell. In the bus Mike is still thinking of the PY and WS case. Man I think you need love too...lol...
Did a crazy thing by applying to SMU just in case NUS do not allow me to switch course. LY keep reminding about the school fees but I feel that it is okay since there is always bank loan. Well really need to sort out my thoughts. I took out all my academic credentials to apply online when I saw a printed copy of my course choice for polytechnics last time. I think I must be crazy to put biomed science in third choice since I have 100% confidence of getting any course I place in my first choice. Well I am still good now choosing biomed eng as my first choice last time isn it??Haha. If I chose biomed science the other time then I will have a totally new experience but not sure whether is it good or bad for me too. Thats me . I always like to compare now with past and future. It is good in a sense that you know what you are doing so there is a lower chance of making any horrendous error. Sounds chim?? Call me if you want to know more...haha

No comments: