Wednesday, April 1, 2009

:)

I have realised for a long time that I have not been posting for quite sometime. I wanted to but I was rather busy for the past 2 weeks that's pretty disgusting. It's full of presentations and reports due. I am glad that I have cleared all of them smoothly and of course I hope I will score well for them too.

So what's left? A quiz tomorrow and exams the week after will generally sum up my busy semester. I will have more than 3 months of vacation! :) Have to make up for what I have not been doing during the normal school term. Will churn out the whole to-do-list after my FA quiz tomorrow!

Hmm I have to admit that I still think of her once in a while. But I do not want to see her. It's a mixed feeling. I think I will become speechless once I see her. What I can do now is just to look into her fb profile once in a while to see that she's doing okay. Hopefully she can achieve the things that she told me she wanted to this semester. I will be happy for her if she does.

No comments: