Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Status: Amber

My status is amber now. For those who are thinking that if I'm on the verge of breaking up or on the verge of starting a relationship...........................................All wrong!! Haha. The amber status means those my unit is on alert, and it might get to red, which means activation!! I want my status red, but not for this kind of reason!! Lol...Never mind I need to protect the country. (Some of you might be already thinking, " Mai lai la" ) Haha!!

Hmm packed my field pack early this morning. Many thanks to Wei Ming, my ex-and-maybe- future gunner for sending me the list of stuffs i need to bring in case of acti. Gosh I really forgotten wat to bring already. To my surprise though, I realized that all my items are already packed!! Thanks to the good training I had received in Brunei..Lalala. This makes my packing even simpler

Hmm...I'm really thinking, what if I'm activated during my FTB camp...haa....

No comments: