Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Simpsons and Imac

Watched The Simpsons Movie on Sunday. Even though the price of the ticket is $9.50, I have to say that the quality of the movie justifies the price of the ticket. I was laughing from the starting of the movie to the end. I still love Homer Simpson the most, cos hes real funny..haha. Even the simpsons are trying to use the movie to promote green movement. Hmm...faster grab the stocks for green companies!! Lol...

As I was typing this blog, I was actually following the news of the newest Imac. The webcam quality of the previous IMac is so good that even Bart Simpson loves it!! Haha.



Took pic with Eddis and Iska as well as the Homer and Bart Simpson during the latest mac roadshow@IMM. A bit blurry cos that helpful assistant obviously has shaky hands


Oh yah back to the release of IMac. Hmm... It looks a bit like IPhone to me actually, a larger version of it. (Photos courtesy of AppleInsider)






Too bad the heavily rumored touchpad keyboard is not released though. I'm sure Apple will release it one day.

No comments: