Monday, December 25, 2006

Why Are Some People so Protective of Him/Herself...for nothing

Went to gym just now when I received an sms from this coursemate of mine. Well actually without much effort I can already guess he is going to ask for my results for this semester. I didn't tell him because my results will only be out on 5pm today. However he didn't trust me and keep asking me. Well actually I am not that interested in his results but I still ask him about his. Guess wat, he refuses to tell me until I tell him mine. My god I have already told him that mine is not out yet. Moreover what good will it do to me if i know his results? I really think he should think deeper into it. I am utterly disappointed in him due to the fact that we have been friends for so many years (From Poly till NUS) and he still wanna play this kind of trick. Come on lar don't be so childish. In the end I lied to him that I actually know the results because NUS leaked them out 1-2 weeks ago. So he told me his and complained to me however hard we study our results still so bad. Whatever because I am already very angry about this and I know I will most probably be failing a module when I know the results later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did your best

Some people just like to compare results and prove that they did well. Just ignore them. :) You know you did your best and have put in the effort. Don't get angry with these people, not worth it. :)

Jia You ok! You will do well!